Hi everybody. Version 1.2 of Mega Man: Rock N Roll is available now, fixing some bugs that have been reported.
Also, a Linux version of the game is available now.
( Arch or Manjaro Users can use the AUR package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/megaman-rocknroll/ )
As before, your savegames will carry over automatically without the need to do anything on your part. Just unzip the new version and boot it up. Control and Display settings should also carry over.
- Fixed an screen in Endgame:Robot-Factory where Met’s could get stuck on the conveyor belt.
- Fixed an issue where the ice-blocks in Reactor Man’s stage could appear inside a wall.
- The refight stage could potentially have problems with resetting properly after a double-KO. This is hopefully fixed.
- An issue about Mega Man’s second castle stage has been reported where Fireman would run away without clearing the path for you. I have not been able to reproduce that situation on my end, so I had to try and implement a failsafe without being able to check it. Please let me know if this solved the problem.
- On the fight with the Machine (phase 1), the flying enemies that are spawned were never meant to be trapped with Ghost’s weapon (and therefore produced the wrong sprite when they were).
- In some cases, a boss-door on ice-physics would not open until you jumped around to realign yourself with the floor. This should not happen anymore.
- The Teleporters in Dagger Man’s section could potentially teleport you on the same frame you touched spikes, causing you to explode after the teleportation. This is fixed (in the players favor – teleporting will take priority over spikes).
Unfortunately, a new bug slipped in the last update that could crash your game when starting the refight-stage as Roll. The issue is solved, please download v.1.1.1
Hi everybody. Version 1.1 of Mega Man: Rock N Roll is available now. Your savegames will carry over automatically without the need to do anything on your part. Just unzip the new version and boot it up. Control and Display settings should also carry over.
- The game was optimized to perform better on older systems. I hope that
players who encountered that issue will experience less lag when playing the game now.
- Vsync can now be toggled in the main menu.
- There was an issue where the game could crash if the player was playing
as Roll and defeated Drake-Man right before a cutscene. This should be fixed.
- Mega Man’s buster was changed to charge slightly faster.
I hope he get’s some more love in playthroughs now ;P
- Watching playthroughs, I noticed a lot of people never figured out that
a enemy that was pushed with the soul-trap could be aimed. This especially
caused frustration on a certain castle-boss. To account for this, the way
an enemy is thrown has been changed. Instead of using the direction-buttons,
an enemy will now fly in the opposite direction of where you make contact
with him (e.g. touch him in the lower left corner to push him upwards and right)
- Several minor issues have been fixed that I won’t list in detail, mostly because
I forgot to take notes. Thanks for reporting these.
Hi there. I’m Dennis and I make videogames. Well, right now I made one, and it’s probably the reason you are here – so go and get Megaman: ‘Rock N Roll’