Hi everybody. Version 1.1 of Mega Man: Rock N Roll is available now. Your savegames will carry over automatically without the need to do anything on your part. Just unzip the new version and boot it up. Control and Display settings should also carry over.
- The game was optimized to perform better on older systems. I hope that
players who encountered that issue will experience less lag when playing the game now.
- Vsync can now be toggled in the main menu.
- There was an issue where the game could crash if the player was playing
as Roll and defeated Drake-Man right before a cutscene. This should be fixed.
- Mega Man’s buster was changed to charge slightly faster.
I hope he get’s some more love in playthroughs now ;P
- Watching playthroughs, I noticed a lot of people never figured out that
a enemy that was pushed with the soul-trap could be aimed. This especially
caused frustration on a certain castle-boss. To account for this, the way
an enemy is thrown has been changed. Instead of using the direction-buttons,
an enemy will now fly in the opposite direction of where you make contact
with him (e.g. touch him in the lower left corner to push him upwards and right)
- Several minor issues have been fixed that I won’t list in detail, mostly because
I forgot to take notes. Thanks for reporting these.